It's almost been a month, time surely flies fast don't they ? All these time, I haven't found my own gravity. I just tried to manage my time in study, gaming, writing, and such.. and I think it's good.

Time is moving faster than before, I have only two weeks to save the semester ._.
Time is moving slower than before, since that day.. that day when I was leaved without even an explanation.

One word, frustrating. I read from an article in the internet that says : "When someone that means you the most ignore you, the effect will be similar to physical pain."

Depressed ? yes, I might say a bit.. no, it's quite a lot.. or maybe something in between. I tried all the things to cure this (not including medicine, because it's expensive, I lived alone, period) I do writing because.. it holds my anger, frustration. Well, if I write more, hope that I'll be better in my writing especially, grammar >_<

That's all.. (._.)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Platfom komunikasi online